Black Chickpea Gram Flour, Water, Sea Salt, Calcium Oxide, Rice Flour, Sunflower Oil.
- Cooks within minutes.
- No Artificial colors or preservatives.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
MAY CONTAIN WHEAT.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best if used by: See top of carton.
To deep fry:
- 1. Heat 5cm oil in large deep frying pan or wok until very hot (392°F / 200°C). (To test: drop a small piece of Poppadom into the oil, if it starts bubbling and expands immediately the oil is hot enough).
- 2. Deep fry one or two at a time, holding under the oil with a metal spatula. The Poppadoms will expand in 2-3 seconds.
- 3. Quickly turn the Poppadom over, shake off excess oil and remove.
- 4. For best results drain upright on kitchen paper. The Poppadoms will become crisp on cooling.
- 1. Thoroughly wet both sides of a single poppadom with cold water and place on a large microwavable plate.
- 2. Microwave on high for 1 minute. The poppadom will develop bubbles and get lighter in color.
- 3. The poppadom will expand and become crisp on cooling.
- Microwave directions developed with 800-watt microwaves. Appliances vary. Adjust cooking times as needed.
Many fine retailers stock a selection of Sharwoods's products. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please ask in-store or contact us here.